Cajun Chicken Pitta Pizza
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 packet Greene Farm Torn Cajun Chicken
- 2 pitta breads
- 2 tsp sundried tomato purée
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- ½ small shallot, thinly sliced
- 50g cheddar, grated
- A few fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Spread some sundried tomato puree on the pitta bread.Top with the tomato slices, Greene Farm Torn Cajun Chicken, shallots and grated cheddar.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake under the grill for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with basil leaves and serve with a side of mixed leaves.
Watch our method video...