Cajun Chicken with Lentil and Orange Salad
This recipe is GLUTEN FREE, ALLERGEN FREE and ADDITIVE FREE.
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- ½ packet Greene Farm Hand Prepared Cajun Chicken
- ½ orange, cut into segments
- ½ can green lentils, rinsed and drained
- A handful rocket leaves
- A few mint leaves, chopped
For the dressing:
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of half an orange
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or 1 tbsp water)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the dressing. In a small bowl, mix the mustard with the orange juice. Add the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Place a bed of rocket on a salad plate. Top with the lentils, Greene Farm Hand Prepared Cajun Chicken, orange segments and chopped mint leaves.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Watch our method video...