Chicken Niçoise Salad
This recipe is HIGH IN PROTEIN.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 packet Greene Farm Torn Chicken Breast
- 2 gem lettuce hearts
- 50g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 6/8 anchovies
- 2 tbsp black olives
- 5 radishes, quartered
- A few spring onions, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing, mix the mustard with the vinegar. Add the oil, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Chop the gem lettuce and place on a large serving plate. Add the spring onions, cherry tomatoes, radishes and Greene Farm Torn Chicken Breast. Top with the eggs and anchovies and pour the dressing over the salad. Serve immediately.
Watch our method video...