Chicken Tabbouleh with Za’atar Dressing
This recipe is ADDITIVE FREE.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 packet Greene Farm Hand Prepared Chicken Breast, cut into stripes
- 150g medium grain bulgur wheat
- A handful of mixed leaves
- 3 tbsp fresh mixed herbs, chopped (mint, parsley, coriander)
- 2/3 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp water)
- ¼ tsp za’atar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the bulgur wheat in a large bowl, cover with cold water and soak for 1 hour or overnight.
- Place the ingredients for the dressing in a mixing bowl and combine.
- Drain the bulgur in a colander and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the mixed leaves, mixed herbs, spring onions, Greene Farm Hand Prepared Chicken Breast, then pour the dressing and toss to combine.
- Divide into two plates. Top with pomegranate seeds and enjoy
Watch our method video...