Quick Peppered Turkey Burrito
This recipe is HIGH IN PROTEIN.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 packet Greene Farm Hand Prepared Peppered Turkey
- 100g cooked white rice, slightly warmed up
- 50g canned red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 50g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 30g lettuce leaves, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 50ml tomato salsa
- 40g cheddar cheese
- 2 flour wraps
- To serve: low fat sour cream and tomato salsa
- Heat the wrap in the microwave for 10 seconds. Place some warm rice in the middle of the wrap. Top with cheddar cheese, Greene Farm Hand Prepared Peppered Turkey, red kidney beans, cherry tomatoes, chopped lettuce and red onion. Drizzle with a bit of tomato salsa and wrap up the burrito. Wrap in kitchen foil to keep warm.
- Cut into two and serve with sour cream and the remaining tomato salsa.
Watch our method video...