Tex Mex Chicken Tacos in 3 Minutes
This recipe is HIGH IN PROTEIN.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 packet Greene Farm Tex Mex Mini Chicken Fillets
- 2 flour wraps
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 30g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 30g tomato salsa
- A few coriander leaves
- Juice of half a lime
- Cut three taco shapes into the flour wraps, using a bowl to help you. You can make some tortilla chips with the leftovers.
- Smash the avocado in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some mashed avocado on the tacos. Add some shredded lettuce, Greene Farm Tex Mex Mini Chicken Fillets and red onion. Top with fresh coriander leaves and drizzle with lime juice.
Watch our method video...