Turkey Buddha Bowl with Peanut Dressing
This recipe is HIGH IN PROTEIN and GLUTEN FREE.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 packet Greene Farm Torn Turkey Breast
- 200g cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 1 large carrot, grated
- ⅛ purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 50g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 50g edamame beans
- 5 radishes, sliced
For the dressing:
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp soy or tamari sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Make the dressing: whisk peanut butter, rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add in some water if necessary until the dressing gets to a runny consistency and then set aside.
- Place some cooked quinoa in a salad bowl. Place the Greene Farm Torn Turkey Breast in the centre of the bowl, then place all the other ingredients around it: shredded carrots, shredded purple cabbage, sliced avocado, chickpea, sliced radishes, edamame beans. Drizzle with some peanut dressing, scatter with sesame seeds and enjoy.
Watch our method video...